Sunday, May 10, 2015

Yo yo yo happy mother's day mom

So I WAS going to post a blog I wrote about something spirit'chal today, but then I remembered it's MOTHERS DAY and that I love my mom Terri a whole lot.

SO I wrote a rap-poem for her. And this is it:

Mom, u r da heezy,
U make luvin look so easy.
U did me so good
Even tho we lived in da hood.
Wit hands made of luv
U give me güd back rubs.
Motha keep it up
Cuz u gon win da world cup.

Really, we never lived in the hood, but my mom has been such a big inspiration and support to me! I love her so much and I'm so grateful for her in my life!

Gma, mom, and me <3

Also,  I had a whole section of this blog dedicated to the emotions my mom makes me feel, but Blogger won't allow me to post emojis (get on that, Google!), so I made this YouTube video for her instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment